Our Young Professionals program supports the children, families, staff, volunteers and donors of Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis. Our mission is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors while building awareness of our organization.
Red Shoe Society Group Benefits
- Networking opportunities with other Young Professionals, RMHC Board of Directors, volunteers and donors.
- Potential opportunity to serve on the Leadership Council
- Name and company recognized on RSS webpage
- Participate and attend fundraising events
- Professionals development and partnership
- Valuable experience to be included on your resume
- Receive e-blasts, family stories and bi-annual Heartbeat newsletter
- Opportunity to promote RMHC mission in the local community
- Fill out the online membership application here.
- Pay annual dues of $35 (the cost we ask families to pay for staying at one of our Houses for a week).
Payments can be made online here.
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Serve on a committee: Service, Social, PR & Marketing, Development or Membership
- Plan fundraising/social events in support of RMHC mission
- Volunteer at RMHC St. Louis fundraising events
2013 Washers Tournament
Join the Red Shoe Society - St. Louis for a fun-filled Washers Tournament on July 13, 2013! Proceeds benefit RMHC St. Louis. For more information or to register, click here.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis
RMHC St. Louis provides a "home-away-from-home" for families of seriously ill children traveling to St. Louis for medical treatment. We have grown from an eight-bedroom facility in 1981 to now include three Houses, eight extended-stay apartments and three Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, located Mercy Children's Hospital, St. Louis Children's Hospital and SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center.
Learn More & Get Social!
For any questions regarding the Young Professionals Group, please contact Ally Favre at 314.932.4116 or email@example.com. Keep updated on what's going on by following the Red Shoe Society on Facebook and Twitter!